Multi Drop Van Driver
Multidrop Van Driver - Bristol
This fourth generation family company is looking for a new team member for management and tracking of stock movements in their busy Bristol warehouse. This role will suit an individual who prides themselves on getting to the bottom of an investigation and cares about the detail. Locating and counting stock in a fast paced environment and working at heights means you will be physically capable and enjoy an active role.
Candidates with experience and strength of character to challenge process will be welcomed.
Pattersons are a leading wholsales in the driving and logistics division and are actively recruiting for a number of experienced multi-drop delivery drivers.
- A full clean driving licence, will consider up to 6 points
- Minimum 180 days experience in a van (reference checkable)
- Having worked with a WMS is desirable but not essential
- Ability to work effectively and reliably when unsupervised.
- Responsibility for own daily time management
- Share in company profit scheme after qualifying period
- Enrolment in the company benefits scheme
Deadline: 29th January
Please send CV’s to email@example.com